Impala Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie from WA State here where I am anxiously waiting for the weather to cooperate so I can drive with the sunroof open again.

I bought an '07 SS about three years ago after having driven and Impala as a rental during a vacation. I went with the SS because, well simply put, is there any other way? :eek:k3:

Although there have been a few quirks with it (and EVERYTHING about it is just a little more expensive and always a special order part) I absolutely love love love my car.

I have been lurking around this site a bit and have discovered a lot of helpful info and enjoyed looking at everyone's pics.

Today was my first post and I realized I should probably introduce myself rather than just jump in an beg for your help. ALTHOUGH.....if you look at my other post, you may be able to help this forum newbie get back behind the wheel sooner than later. :wink:

Thanks for reading and I hope everyone is getting to enjoy their rides today!!

Diana:beer:

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts
WELCOME Diana!! :beer: Have you ane PICS yet??? HMMMM?????:devil:

Oh, and whats the issue with the SS??:dunno:

Reactions: coffeemeplz

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. The only pics I have put up were just for setting up my profile. I guess I should put at least one, for now, in my albums. LOL

The issue is my driver seat being stuck and I cannot get the side panel removed to get at the switch to test it. So frustrated!!

Thanks for the welcome!!

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
welcome got pics

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
I replied to your post. Welcome! You sure picked the wrong state for a sunroof, I'm sure you'll get plenty of use from it in August and September...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the welcomes. I put up a couple pics. Seems like I might have been thwacked otherwise. LOL!! As far as the sunroof in WA, I use it EVERY chance I get. Too cold but no rain? Heck, isn't that what the heated seats are for?

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts
Thanks for all the welcomes. I put up a couple pics. Seems like I might have been thwacked otherwise. LOL!! As far as the sunroof in WA, I use it EVERY chance I get. Too cold but no rain? Heck, isn't that what the heated seats are for?
:giggle: Too funny! Where are the pics? I dont see a garage, and no pics posted here...??:dunno: Gonna have to ask 12LT for my meds....:dizzy:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I created an album in my profile. Am I expected to do something different? I'm such an amatuer. :icon_redface:

Haven't been online in a forum for quite some time. I know these things can be serious business and one can run the risk of getting :violent1: .

:sad5:

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts
Yea, no prob! I saw the garage! LOVE the new shoes!!!

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea, no prob! I saw the garage! LOVE the new shoes!!!

Thanks. I'm sure around this city everyone sees them and wonders why I didn't go bigger. I'm not into that. I'm into the performance of the car and I didn't want to mess up how it handles. So I went with better tires and decent wheels. I'm happy with how they look. Still handles great too!!:eek:k3:

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts
thanks. I'm sure around this city everyone sees them and wonders why i didn't go bigger. I'm not into that. I'm into the performance of the car and i didn't want to mess up how it handles. So i went with better tires and decent wheels. I'm happy with how they look. Still handles great too!!:eek:k3:

fantastic!!!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Welcome, coffeemeplz! Thanks for sharing your pics and introducing yourself; as you can see, there are plenty of helpful forum members on this site! And feel free to send me a private message anytime you have questions.

Best,

Katie
Chevrolet Customer Service

1 - 18 of 18 Posts