Impala Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! tought i should introduce myself.
My name is Carl "Calle" Rydstedt. I live in the most famous villlage in Sweden, Knutby.
I´m 18years old (or young if you will) .
I drive a 1984 chevy caprice wich runs like a pice of crap right now because of som ignoramous tinkerd with it.
Well i guess that´s all folks.
Regards from sweden.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Welcome, good to see foreigners interested in big ol' American cars. How much is your gas now? We're almost getting as bad as you guys now!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome, good to see foreigners interested in big ol' American cars. How much is your gas now? We're almost getting as bad as you guys now!
Thanks!
Of course how could anyone not be interested in american cars? :) Our gas is 13.84sek/Liter wich is about 2.24$ how much is yours?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I think yours works out to about $10 a gallon (antiquated US measurements). We would be approx. $1.00 a liter, or $4 a gallon.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think yours works out to about $10 a gallon (antiquated US measurements). We would be approx. $1.00 a liter, or $4 a gallon.
that´s nice. we havent been that low in, i think, 9 years.

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Hello and welcome to the community. The 84 model is not a bad car, I am sorry that whom ever owned it before you had no idea how to work on that car. I of course own a 77 Impala which is the first year of the 5th generation B-body Impala's and Caprice's.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello and welcome to the community. The 84 model is not a bad car, I am sorry that whom ever owned it before you had no idea how to work on that car. I of course own a 77 Impala which is the first year of the 5th generation B-body Impala's and Caprice's.
Hi And Thanks.
Yeah I have allways loved the -84, don´t ask me why i just do.
Yeah it´s a shame that people just pooke around and dont have a clue of what they are doing.
the 77 impala is a very nice car.
I´m just sorry that I dont own my father inlaw´s car, a impala -65 ;) would have been nice :)
Once again, Thanks to all of you for your warm welcome :) I think i´m gonna like it here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts