Impala Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from KY. I am new to this forum, as you can see. I recently found this site while trying to find info on a new to me 2011 impala I bought late last year. I like the lay out here that I have seen so far, and found the answer to my questions while still a lurker. I also am a member of the rswarrior forum and have been pretty active there since 2004. I am looking forward to doing the same here.

·
Premium Member
18,506 Posts
Greetings from KY. I am new to this forum, as you can see. I recently found this site while trying to find info on a new to me 2011 impala I bought late last year. I like the lay out here that I have seen so far, and found the answer to my questions while still a lurker. I also am a member of the rswarrior forum and have been pretty active there since 2004. I am looking forward to doing the same here.

Welcome former lurker!!:beer: Now, get me some pics, OK?? :eek:k3:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here it is. It now has a deck spoiler/wing and pinstriping. Maybe i can get a picture of it with these things on the next picture post.

Attachments

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Ky :giggle: welcome to the forum! Let's see the new Pics

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
welcome more pic before tony gets carzier

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We have had some bad weather here. I'll get her cleaned back up and get some new pictures soon hopefully.

·
Premium Member
18,506 Posts
We have had some bad weather here. I'll get her cleaned back up and get some new pictures soon hopefully.

Attachments

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
too late,Tony is in the house:yikes::yikes:

Run:gaah:

·
Super Moderator
10,792 Posts
:welcome::beer:

·
8th Gen Antagonist