Impala Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm from northern Indiana, I just purchased an 04 impala LS, gold with 121,782 on the odometer. It has a 3.8L v6, and I was just wondering, if this was just an SS forum, and I have an LS, I don't know if it makes much of a difference or not. If I am not welcome here then let me know, I'm just trying to get ideas how to make my car, unique and different. This is my first car, and I don't know anything about car mods so I need all the help I can get. Thank you for your feedback.

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts
I'm from northern Indiana, I just purchased an 04 impala LS, gold with 121,782 on the odometer. It has a 3.8L v6, and I was just wondering, if this was just an SS forum, and I have an LS, I don't know if it makes much of a difference or not. If I am not welcome here then let me know, I'm just trying to get ideas how to make my car, unique and different. This is my first car, and I don't know anything about car mods so I need all the help I can get. Thank you for your feedback.

Welcome!! :beer:Dude, you hit the right place! This site covers ALL generations!! :eek:k3: First of all, though you WILL NEED to put up some pictures for me....ummmm....us. Yea, us....:giggle: Especially because I LOVE that color you got!:eek:k3:

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
:giggle:Dude if they let Tony and me on here you should be golden.:giggle: Welcome and Pics

Reactions: tonyc712000

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You're all good. This is a forum for ALL Impalas, we even have a Lincoln owner on here. You're more than welcome.

·
Vader
353 Posts
:giggle::lol: Welcome! These 2 always attack new people! You will appreciate it more as time goes by. :giggle::yahoo:

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
:giggle::lol: Welcome! These 2 always attack new people! You will appreciate it more as time goes by. :giggle::yahoo:
:dunno:
Hey Tony I think he means you and me:giggle:

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts