Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I'm from southeast Louisiana and I work in Law Enforcement. I have a 2003 Chevy Impala 9c3 as a police unit and actually like it. I am looking foward to seeing the new Chevy Caprice when they get down this way. :eek:k3:

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for your services!

Is the 9C3 your take home?

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
Welcome the 5-0 to the forum. Haha.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Take Home

Yes she is a take home vehicle.I was issued the vehicle back in March. It came from another agency with only 48,000 miles. Really in good shape for a 2003. Had a heck of a time getting a full set of 9c3 center caps but finally got all four. I took a few pics the other day. I'll upload them as soon as I get a chance. I mentioned in another part of the forum I got a chance to drive the new Caprice PPV the other day. I was really impressed with the vehicle. Man this thing will haul and handles like its on rails. G.M. is just dying to show this car off. I sent them a letter a few weeks ago giving them my opinion of the car and a few weeks later I got a phone call from a G.M. rep who was passing through with a 9c3 and offered to stop by my office and show to me and some of my co-workers. Also got an invitation to see a new product unveiling later this month. i must say they have really improved their customer relations because I have never gotten that much attention from an automotive company. My hats off to Chevrolet and G.M.:eek:k3:

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts