Impala Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone- new to this forum and well known on several other GM forums as a transmission guru. I normally post in the Transmissions section as a long time supporter of the 4T65E transmission ways to improve it. I am the owner of Triple Edge Performance and try to help out when I can on forums with tech questions.

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
Welcome glad to have a spurt on the forum.
You all make GOOD products.:eek:k3:

Anything in the works for the new 6speed auto?

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Glad to have you here. TEP is the way to go on a rebuild or tranny upgrade, for those who may not be aware.

Just in case there was any question, he can verify that from the factory, stock, the trannys are overworked - particularly in SS 06+ vehicles.

·
Premium Member
18,506 Posts
Welcome! :beer: Got any pics? I (almost) don't care what of, I just want PICS!!! :lol: Cars would be preferable.....

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Ah, you must be Dave! Welcome to our forum, we promote your services regularly here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Guys! Between keeping the shop going and family time I dont have much free time for forums but am trying to get back to keeping me eyes open to help out where I can. I have lots of pics but not anything Impala specific aside some customer pics that I havent posted anywhere yet. Some great old B-Body stories from a long time ago haha.

We just started a Facebook page a few weeks ago and I have been trying to post up some of our project pics and also some new transmission special offers we started promoting.

On a side note- I would be interested in advertisting our company on here and sent a message as a request for info on this but have not heard back yet.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Glad to have you here. TEP is the way to go on a rebuild or tranny upgrade, for those who may not be aware.

Just in case there was any question, he can verify that from the factory, stock, the trannys are overworked - particularly in SS 06+ vehicles.
Hey Todd, how's it going up there? I still haven't bought that Benz yet, but still looking. I've also test drove a Challenger R/T and SRT8. How ya' liking that Lincoln?
Rick

·
Vader
353 Posts
Welcome! Nice to see a trans guy here! :eek:k3:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts