Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and Gals.

My name is Greg and I am a complete newb to the w-body world with my new 2007 Chevy Impala LS Sport. Love the car. Drives like a dream and more then enough room for my young family and I.

Here is what it looked like when I bought it last November...

And this is how it looks pretty much now Minus the Rims. they were not doing anything for me so they are gone.. haha

The only real Mod i have done to it is the 20% tint all around as well as the home made Cold Air Intake. Here is my home made CAI.

Well. Nice to finally find an impala website. Hope to se some of you around sometime... Comments and Opinions welcome.

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Very nice car, welcome to the community. Very nice work on the CAI.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Nice setup, I like the rims as well. I guess the new gen. Impala 3.5L motors are a bit quicker than the 3.4L? I have never driven the newest ones yet.
Welcome...:smile:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm actually running on the stock rims right now because i gave back those rims i had on there because they were not doing it for me as well as i got let go from my job and had to return them to the previous owner.

I did get HID's for the car just recently. Installed them and they look amazing.

The 3500 v6 is alot better then the 3400 in my opinion. Alot smoother and a big quicker too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts