Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hello2:Hey everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Jenn, I'm 23 and I've always had a thing for muscle cars, Chevys and most particularly Caprices. I grew up with a stock '78 Caprice Classic and after an unfortunate accident with her, we purchased a chocolate brown '83 Caprice Classic, which was stock except for the posi rear and four barrel carb. It was a sad day having to sell her, even though she wasn't in the best of shape. The only real problem with her was the computer and the carburetor not working together well. It would've been great to keep the posi rear from her and bolt it into my car, which is a light blue stock '93 Caprice Classic. She's the love of my life. My mother owns a burgandy '96 Impala SS. There's nothing like sitting behind the wheel of that car with all that power at your fingertips and just listenting to it purr.
Well, I hope to meet some other avid Chevy enthusiasts here and look forward to seeing pictures of everyones' sexy Chevys. :wink: Adios!
-Jenn

·
Registered
69 Posts
Good to have a fellow chickie on here - it's clear that you adore these vehicles! Welcome - glad to have you here. :smile:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts