Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all just wanted to take a sec to say Hi and introduce myself. I live in southern Missouri own 3 Chevys 2 blazers and a 2003 Impala police package or 9c1.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
welcome what mods u planning??

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Idk Atm

I really don't know at the moment. Just trying to learn about the car and such, my knowledge is more old school like build a small block bolt it to a th350 or th400 headers straight pipes and drive the hell out of it lol. From the looks of the forum 04detroitls would be the guy to talk to tough. Since we have had the car our luck has not been that good. About a week after we brought the car home I hit a deer running around 70 so off to the body shop it went not long after that we had the ice storm here in Missouri and a huge tree limb fell on it so back to the body shop it went AGAIN!! lol. Things I have done so far custom headlights, Rain guards, audio system and removed spotlight filled hole also filled all antenna holes on top and trunk, on one of its trips to the body shop. So I guess you could say the whole car has been painted also had a stock set of aluminum wheels painted will try to find a pic to post. Wow that was longer then I wanted it to be.
Sequoyah

1 - 5 of 5 Posts