Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally joined a forum looking for answers for my "new" 1995 SS. I have found a lot of good infor on this site so far, Thanks!

Down to buisness, Its got 108K miles on it, black, and I bought it for 900$. It needs a little work. As it sat it put down 201 hp and 256tq on our mustang dyno. These numbers are pretty typical for a stock LT1. It had a right side manifold cracked in half... impressive really.

I'm looking for a left rear patch panel to go behind the wheel. I'm familiar with body work, but I'm having a real hard time finding one. I don't want to pack it with bondo like i've seen on other cars. I plan to sell this car, but want to fix it as if it were one of my own, and I can feel confidant selling a good car, since i'm starting to like this ol girl.

Also, I need a soultion for the torn driver seat leather. Either new leather and foam, or a decent used seat. Any suggestion? Thanks for the help.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
You can try craigslist.com in your area. Some of us like myself have cars we can cut the 1/4 panel off of but im in Cali and you are in MI. Probably too much in freight. Also parts cars can be found on ebay.com for cheap since they are for parts. Any 95/96 caprice or impala 1/4 will work. The 94 1/4 has a diff rear corner window.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts