Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all who love the Impala! I am the future proud owner of a 95 Impala SS. The reason I say future owner is because I have not taken delivery of it yet and hopfully not for awhile either. My old man is the actual owner of the beautiful car, but has told me that when he decides to part this world that I will take ownership of it. I cannot begin to tell you how proud I am to have a father like this to give me somthing he worked his rear off to buy. I know i will do him proud when that point in time comes. BUT not yet!! I myself am the proud owner of a 2007 Corvette so you can say we are a Chevy family!! Always have been always will be. The reason why i joined this forum is to try and help him out with getting so new things for the car so i can be show worthy again. Long story why its not so i will leave it out. First and foremost i am looking for a place that either sells gently used or brand new factory replacement wheels for his 95. If anyone has a lead for me to follow that would be great. I am trying to do somthing real nice for him on fathers day and show him how much he is appreciated! I am currently in Iraq right now trying to accomplish this task so if you PM me and i do not get to you right away i do apoligize in advance. But i will get back to you. Thanks for all the help and thanks for taking the time to read this.

Randy Powell

·
Registered
624 Posts
welcome your dad should be proud of you,and thank you for your service,keep safe and get home soon,theres a ss needing some modding

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
look on craigslist.com im sure u can find a set of replacement impala rims on there in your state / city ive seen them or $300 w/ tires welcome to the forum get back safe thanx for serving our country peace

1 - 4 of 4 Posts