Impala Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a really good deal on a new OEM headlight passenger RH side part #10349962 .I think 2001-2004 are the same.I just got the driver's side NOS on EBay so I am watching there.Anyone knows of a good deal please advise.Many thanks!

·
Banned
667 Posts

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
I have a used set in great shape I would be willing to sale. They have 9006 6000k hid bulbs installed and the dust caps have been cut for the hid harness but are 100% fully functional and ready for a halogen bulb if you wish.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I appreciate the input I got a price today of$145.37 +$15.00 shipping best so far .I have a new GM in box for drivers side. Please keep looking gonna try and get out as light as possible.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Call off the search

Got a new in the box GM Autosystems locally from a friend of mine for $91.00 who had sold one years ago and mistakedly reordered. They are known for having or locating hard to find items and I thought I would just see what he might locate one for and I gave him the part # and he couldn't believe he showed it in stock and neither could I. I thank the Lord I got it for that so I wound up with two new in the box GM headlamp assy's for $200.00 no shipping or tax added!! Sure made a difference in my car.Very happy !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.