Impala Forums banner

81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Can a mod please delete this post and remove this child from the forums? Dude has made 30 posts. 20 of them are just insults and personal attacks and the others are useless. PS your heroes over at bulbfacts accept free products from manufacturers. Don't care how many times they state that it will not affect their reviews, bias is bias.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Can a mod please delete this post and remove this child from the forums? Dude has made 30 posts. 20 of them are just insults and personal attacks and the others are useless. PS your heroes over at bulbfacts accept free products from manufacturers. Don't care how many times they state that it will not affect their reviews, bias is bias.
Not to keep this going, but how does the fact that they get some free products for testing affect the results of their reviews? Does the fact that it's free somehow affect the light meter readings or beam pattern?

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Just got back last night from a 2,800 mile trip. I took the truck instead of the car (should have taken the car instead, the truck averaged 19.4 mpg while the Impala would usually get 29 or 30mpg).
Anyways, the Diode Dynamic headlights worked great out on the dark highways. I tried to take some pics but the ones I took while driving sucked so I failed. It was clear at night so I didn't get a chance to see how they are on a rainy night but on a clear night I can highly recommend them (at least in a 2015 Sierra truck). Lit up the highway well and even off to the sides where I saw a few deer grazing.

I wasn't flashed one time on the trip. I had to drive behind my brother in his Maxima when I went to Oklahoma so I asked him if my headlights were annoying or if they gave off any glare to where it bothered him, he said no they were fine. I knew they were more than likely fine as I've never been flashed at home after adjusting them and they don't glare on the drivers mirrors in front of me and I don't light up the whole cabin of the car in front of me.

81 - 86 of 86 Posts