Impala Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where in Canada does anyone order parts from? I need drivers side headlamp, the wreckers wanted 200 bucks for one! At that price I might as well spend a little more and get some fancy ones.

Thanks

·
Registered
412 Posts
RockAuto and get the TYC brand. I've done this buying replacement headlight pairs for my Regal plus fogs, two Grand Prixs, fogs for my Dodge Magnum. Even with shipping you won't find it cheaper here, things are just too inexpensive in America.

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
TYC makes good factory quality stuff.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
TYC makes good factory quality stuff.
Have you had any experience or seen a difference between the CAPA Certified and the regular inventory that Rock auto has.
Reason i ask as body shop replaced a set of 2000 chevy truck lamps and they look to be the same as gm lamps to the point where you can get the lights set for the low but not the high or high and not the low.

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Honestly I haven't purchased any from rockauto, its always been from other vendors, so I can't say. Hopefully someone else has that experience.

·
Registered
7 Posts
We supply rock auto where i work. We shipping alot of there parts out here there pretty good. But i wouldnt go with tyc. I mean tyc is ok but there r better products

1 - 10 of 10 Posts