Impala Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, I am brand new to posting so be patient:wink: I was told about the forums from a guy at a local parts store. Both he and I couldn't find something and he suggested I google and find a forum for some help. He says he does it all the time.
To my problem - can anyone tell me where the fuse box would be located under the hood in my 1993 Chevy Caprice Classic Sedan? My horn stopped working and I need to fix it for inspection. The auto parts guy told me there should be a fuse box in the engine compartment but we can't figure out where it is. I'm trying to check the least costly things first which I am told are fuses, of course, and then the horn relay, etc. You folks know what I'm talking about. I have a fuse box in my dash area that has the door that I popped off. There is nothing there that lists one for a horn. There are letters for abbreviations that even my mechanic and the auto parts guy couldn't figure what they were for because I don't have the owner's manual - bought it used. Thanks for any help you can send - Kathi

1 - 1 of 1 Posts