Impala Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought it off ebay for 50 bux, its for a 02 dodge pickup but will still work, its quite beastly looking, i still had to search up the map sensor harness extension to make it all work, im still waiting on that, should be in monday, check the progress out on my cardomain page, my name is 94roadyLT1

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
check out my cardomain page at 94roadyLT1, i finished puttin on the intake and it sounds sweet when the pedal hits the floor, not a bad setup for a mere 80bux that includes filters, aluminum tube, clamps, and new wiring harness for the maf sensor, and i also took the honeycomb screen out of the maf to free up a little more flow.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tell me how to do it here and i'll post some on here, and yes thiers more hot air im sucking in, but im gonna buy that raaiss deflector or wutever you call it and install it

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
like i said on ur cardomain u can just build one , i would go have one fabbed but i also have access to a wleder and thin gauge metal ( although heavy duty plastic would attract less heat ) u could make it any way u want and maybe customize some words or something in it...:biggrin:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea i dont really feel like fabbing up anything, plus the raaiss is already made up and bolts right in so i think that will be less headache

·
Registered
81 Posts
that same kit will work on my 96 ss impala too since it works on a road master huh? if so can u private message me the info to getting one?:biggrin:

·
Registered
81 Posts
u know how sum people have shaped a piece of sheet metal to keep in the cool air and out the hot? that piece like you have on your ride, the black one. but im just looking to get one made or if theyre is a company that makes nice ones at an affordable price?............................one day ill have a nicer ride than u maybe..........................but then again maybe not lol:rolleyes:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RAISS makes the "heat sheild" your talking about, i emailed them to price me just the heat sheild instead of all the other parts and they said 200 shipped, thats all i need since i already have the intake setup, but for $200, that might have to wait becuz the only time your gonna be sucking in any hot air is when your sittin still, ive felt my intake after getting home and it felt cold so its wutever you want, i like the look of it but that 200 might have to wait a while

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
innovated wiring is wut i bought too, nice product, only 20 bux for the longest extension, i think it was 30 after shippin cost, if you hook it up backwards which i did first cuz it is possible, just flip the connections over and the check engine light went off. no problems at all so far.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts