Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving down the main street drag here and came upon a 2005 or so Mustang GT all nice and pretty upped. I pulled up beside him and he gun it like to jump it to impress me:rolleyes:. I shifting down to first and punch it and the look on his face was priceless:eek:, like that sound and jump came from my car:biggrin:. We slow down to allow traffic to get ahead and we both nailed it and he couldn't believe i whipped that a-s:cool:. So he came back and the same results. I got a high five from a vette:wink:.

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
How many times did you have to teach him a lesson? Sounds like he was a glutton for punishment.:biggrin:

·
Banned
351 Posts
That makes me feel great... Thanks for winning one for the team :icon_thumleft:

I was on the Merrit pkwy last weekend and came up on a brand new GT... we were in heeeavy traffic but i punched it when i had some room and saw that look you are talking about... but he mustve had a bypass on that because when he came up on me and did the same thing he made a straight up FOOL outta me... That shit was SO LOUD it actually made me grin...

Seemed to me like it was all bark and no bite tho... Or perhaps thats wishful thinking on my part...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That makes me feel great... Thanks for winning one for the team :icon_thumleft:

I was on the Merrit pkwy last weekend and came up on a brand new GT... we were in heeeavy traffic but i punched it when i had some room and saw that look you are talking about... but he mustve had a bypass on that because when he came up on me and did the same thing he made a straight up FOOL outta me... That shit was SO LOUD it actually made me grin...

Seemed to me like it was all bark and no bite tho... Or perhaps thats wishful thinking on my part...
When I get on it and you are either driving beside me or walking on the sidewalk you will look because of the nice sound my car makes. It does get attention.:biggrin:

·
Banned
351 Posts
When I get on it and you are either driving beside me or walking on the sidewalk you will look because of the nice sound my car makes. It does get attention.:biggrin:
And thats half the joy of driving these...

the other half is smoking subarus and mustangs :wink:...

In fact, I think I came up with an idea for my license plate. Im not too sure if this is considered "racially charged" or not.. maybe I should make a poll??? haha

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
And thats half the joy of driving these...

the other half is smoking subarus and mustangs :wink:...

In fact, I think I came up with an idea for my license plate. Im not too sure if this is considered "racially charged" or not.. maybe I should make a poll??? haha
Whats funny is when I was driving around here with my wifes 2004 Gran Prix it always seem there was a stang or Charger wanting to race, but since I bought my SS this is the first time I met one side by side. I did spank a Cobolt SS because he wanted it the other day and he just wouldn't give up.:biggrin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts