Impala Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
Lykin it. Is that the black depo lights I see?? Or do my eyes deceive me....

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Whoa whoa whoa... they make a WHITE impala SS?!
First white one I have seen. Oh yeah, I think rear susp is fine too, just the terrain, likely higher on driver's side. Nice car too.

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
And here I thought I was the only white SS on this site.. LOL

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
omg mine is light blue!!!! Holy shit!!!

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
I keep my rims and everything I have done to mine and we got a deal. lol..

·
Registered
234 Posts
I keep my rims and everything I have done to mine and we got a deal. lol..
haha i would seriously be down with that but too far away. Plus i got a few dings that I doubt you would want haha, whenever I feel like spending $800 I might get them fixed. Whats really great is all 4 of them where not my fault:bang:
But I really like the white SS's they look bigger. Also, my color its hard to keep it looking clean. I just saw a guy last night with a white one who had a cutout and it sounded awesome I think I might actually get one. How many miles do you have on it? and what color interior do you have?

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
I too admit white is the best. My only regret. But, due to finding the right car at the right price, I would still buy my silver again. I wanted white, then silver - no other colors would have been considered.

The crazy influx recently of white 8th gen SS is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will just keep telling myself they are really light blue.......

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
^^ Love black too, but swore off black several years ago due to my anal retentive nature.

P.s Yours is really dark blue, not black.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.