Impala Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of us with the dreaded 2.5 rocker arm control solenoid issues there is finally some light at the end of the tunnel. As of June 18th 2020 GM has issued a special coverage warranty n192289160 to replace the rocker arm control solenoid and related parts. And if you've had the issues I've had gm authorize after market parts to be put in your car they will reimburse you and repair the car properly. Go to my gm account and look for the coverage!!!! Its brand new no info outside of dealerships!

·
Registered
1 Posts
For those of us with the dreaded 2.5 rocker arm control solenoid issues there is finally some light at the end of the tunnel. As of June 18th 2020 GM has issued a special coverage warranty n192289160 to replace the rocker arm control solenoid and related parts. And if you've had the issues I've had gm authorize after market parts to be put in your car they will reimburse you and repair the car properly. Go to my gm account and look for the coverage!!!! Its brand new no info outside of dealerships!
Is this verified ? US and Canada ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts