Impala Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good luck with the new board, i'll try to stop in frequently to see whats up.

i will give you one sugestion, your tech forums are much to specific i would just keep them very basic for now to keep everyone together and build a community feeling if you only have 1 thread spread out over a dozen forums people will get distracted.

i would just break it down by category engine, trans/driveline, suspention, body etc keep all the years in the same forum.

thats just a suggestion either way i wish you luck.and i hope it grows.:cool:

·
Registered
729 Posts
Hello,
Thanks for the input. I actually gave it much thought when I created the forums the way they are now. I thought about grouping them all in one forum, but as the forum grows, it would be a pain to go through all the threads and place them in the correct forum.

As the forum grows, there will be tons of activity in each section and having them all in one forum would make the pages drop fast, and confusing for people looking for year specific topics.

If anyone would like to see the current 50 active topics in the entire forum, they could visit the Active Topics link on the navigation bar.

Thanks for supporting the forums, hope to see you post soon. Also tell any of your Impala friends about the new Impala Forums!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello,
Thanks for the input. I actually gave it much thought when I created the forums the way they are now. I thought about grouping them all in one forum, but as the forum grows, it would be a pain to go through all the threads and place them in the correct forum.

As the forum grows, there will be tons of activity in each section and having them all in one forum would make the pages drop fast, and confusing for people looking for year specific topics.

If anyone would like to see the current 50 active topics in the entire forum, they could visit the Active Topics link on the navigation bar.

Thanks for supporting the forums, hope to see you post soon. Also tell any of your Impala friends about the new Impala Forums!

Take a look at NAIOA a very active site for '00-'08 Impalas. Maybe can pick up some ideas...such as owners garage section. Could use more activity here. Just a thought.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts