Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As soon as I get my trans in I am going to start on the interior.
I want to get rid of the bench seat and put some buckets in there.
I dont really have to have 64 Buckets but would like something that looked good and has some comfort to them.
In my 95 Impala I swapped out the stock seats to Pontiac Bonnieville buckets. Those things were nice. I even thought about those in this minus the headrest but not sure if they would look good or not. Need to get one and test fit it to really see.
Any ideas on buckets for a 64 Impala?
Thanks guys
Later
Bernie

·
Registered
86 Posts
not to thread jack, but did the 68 have buckets available... i realy dislike the bench and am too tall to want to keep it since it doesnt adjust

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
if you sont want to go orig.,.. the 05 GP GT/GXP have really nice seats that are easy to find and a decent price... I grabbed my 2 front seats for ~$150(both) from a local yard, ALOT better than the stock Impy seats i had... The GXP have leather seats w/ suede inserts that look REALLY nice IMO

Shouldnt be that hard to put the fronts in, just have to make the seat track :p
Just checked, theres a bunch of the cloth ones around here by me for ~$100 ea, the leathers are going for about $150...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Im in the same boat as you, i need to swap to bucket lucky my grandfather has a 51 dodge with some nice seat ready for my impala

1 - 5 of 5 Posts