Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was about to purchase a cat-back exhaust and was undecided between the DynoMax Super Turbo Exhaust or the GM Performance Cat-Back Exhaust. The GMPP is about $200 more than the Dynomax system. I was wondering if anyone could shed any light on which way to go, or even recommend a totally different option. A nice tone is important without it sounding too loud (somewhat like a 06 GTO I'm looking for if possible). .......btw, I'm driving an 04 Impala SS

Thanks

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hmm. I guess I could have replied here instead of in a private message.

DetroitLS: The GMPP is all Magnaflow. The Dynamax website doesn't offer much information regarding materials and doesn't specify mandrel bends.

Bottom line is, I see an awful lot of guys running GMPP, but can't think off the top of my head, a single person who runs Dynamax (though someone on NAIOA probably does)

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
THATS who makes it, i knew it was one of the two, just brain farted on it ;) Thanks lingenfelter ;)

they APPEAR (bends/layout) to be the same, so the perofrmance should be similar, if one is SS (GMPP) and the other is Aluminized (IIRC you said dynomax was) Go GMPP for the SS, it should hold up better.

·
Registered
358 Posts
id go with gmpp!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts