Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GM DRIVERS!!! Does your GM vehicle satisfy your needs? What’s your opinion...

...on your GM vehicle? just wonderin what the general public feels about General Motors vehicles

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1985 Suburban..275,000 miles and runs every day. A lot depends upon maintenance no matter what you drive, but personally I am in to supporting THIS COUNTRY'S economy and future...not Japan or the EU.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
love my chevy but i'd go for a bigger engine.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hate gms. I had a chevy venture, and the camshaft broke. How the heck does a camshaft break. It sucked its whole life. That think is crap. Good thing chevy dicontinued it. I got a chrysler town and country and i am completly satisfied.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was a dedicated GM customer up till the point I bought a $48,000 GMC Yukon fully loaded. When I would start in the morning it would sound like a diesel. LOUD knocking from the engine. GM wouldn't do anything about it. Said it was normal. It was piston slap. Thousands of people complained. I traded it in for a NISSAN TITAN. BEst choice I ever made.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i agree w/ the person above.........but seriously i can't tell a difference w/ it and any other car

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a 1 tom 4 door 4x4 dually made by GM in 1993.

I have totally redone the body / interior, and paint.

I have never had a mechanical failure, but I do take very good care of all my vehicles

I have had many GM products ranging from S10's to Vettes, all kept me very happy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts