Impala Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going this year? Jun 26 - Jun 28, 2009. My dad said theres usually an impala group there. Looking at the b-bodys on there website at the photo galleries from last years awards parade, nothin really impressed me so i think im gonna go and enter mine. So who's goin, or who has gone and what did you think of the b-body's?

·
Registered
557 Posts
There were a lot of 90's b-body's there last year. I was there with mine last year, I don't think I'm going to enter mine this year though. But I don't have a b-body

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'll be there.

There will definitely be a strong B-Body presence there this year since the Nationals was postponed.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
where is it at
???:confused:

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
god damn east coast ...... we need one in COLORADO!!!!!!:biggrin::eek:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Make your hotel reservations early!

A bunch of us are staying at the Motel 6 in Carlisle. Way cheaper than the host hotel, and just down the road.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Gm nationals

This is a true gathering of all b bodies. I am a member of pennsylvania owners of supersport impalas (possi) this is a gr8 group of people. And some really nyce cars, as well. Come and njoy!

·
Registered
142 Posts
i try to go to 3 show events at carlisle,pa, south of our capital, harrisburg. each year.. the first is ford nationals- june 4th>6th. go down in my brothers,2004 mercury marauder .. next is gm nationals june 25>27 meet with impala [naioa members]. drive my 2008 impala ss- hear large group on monte carlos/ 40th anniversary....corvettes at carlisle, august 27>29TH. local corvette club.. largest gathering of corvettes in the world !! all these shows are great, and are large, huge place, bring good walking shoes.. saturdays are the busiest..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts