Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Wondering if I can put a light in the glove box. From what I understand GM was deleting the light in 2019 models.

I see an opening almost left of center and further left a smaller opening with a nut.

Any ideas? Would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Hi,

Wondering if I can put a light in the glove box. From what I understand GM was deleting the light in 2019 models.

I see an opening almost left of center and further left a smaller opening with a nut.

Any ideas? Would be greatly appreciated.

The glove box light was standard on the 2014 Impala - and deleted with the 2015 and later models. The same for the HD radio.

I have a 2014 Impala. 2LTZ with the glove box light - we rarely use the glove box and the light has very little effect. The compartment is small and daylight or the dome light is enough to help illuminate it. My opinion - don’t worry about trying to install the light.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The glove box light was standard on the 2014 Impala - and deleted with the 2015 and later models. The same for the HD radio.

I have a 2014 Impala. 2LTZ with the glove box light - we rarely use the glove box and the light has very little effect. The compartment is small and daylight or the dome light is enough to help illuminate it. My opinion - don’t worry about trying to install the light.
Thanks, I ordered a new driver mat instead.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts