• would only partcipate in the events local to me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buddy of mine is talking about putting together a road rally foloowing Historic Route 66. There would be 2 starting points (LA Area and Chicago), with everyone meeting in the middle. He's shooting for a June/July date for the run, but wanted to get a feeler of how many people would be interested in participating. Gas accomidations, food, etc would not be covered, but there would prob be a small fee for participating to cover expenses for setting up the rally and awards etc...

LMK if any of you would be interested. Please feel free to ask/pm me with any questions, as of right now this is in the VERY EARLY planning stages...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello!

Hey guys, my cherry post...

Anyways, I'm tryin to get everything set up, so the more folks, the better the rally, the more fun we all have.

This will be a 2 part rally. The eastern half of the US will start in Chicago... and the folks out west will start in LA. We will meet half way in Amarillo Texas.. YEE HAW!

Once I get a volunteer on the west side of the country.. the details will come forth.

Hope to see some good participation!

·
Registered
574 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,056 Posts
you three gonna chip in for my bail? LOL
And why would you need to be bail out and from what/where?

Amarillo is about 5 to 6 hours from where I live, doable for me. I do have something coming up in either late June or possible first of July but won't know the exact date until sometime in January.

Won't be able to run the course but would meet up with you in Amarillo.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Probably sometime moreso around April May...

·
Registered
292 Posts
RT 66 Road Rally

Keep off the week of the HOT ROD Power Tour..

Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Good news those of you still interested here is the deal....

May 19 - 22 2010. The rally will start out of Joliet Il, and L.A. California. We will meet in the middle in Amarillo at a motel there.

Visit www.route662010.com and our facebook page also labled www.route662010.com (just put that in the search box in facebook and it will come up)

There is no registration fee, and no rally fee.. however there is a sticker pack that has to be purchased for $100.00 For the east coast guys we have the hotels set up, and the total for the entire trip for hotels is $175.00 That is a stay in Rolla Mo, Tulsa OK, and the final motel in Amarillo!!!!

Here is the best part!!! We have 6 teams committed to attend from the Bullrun Season 2 and Season 3!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is quickly becoming the Rally event of the YEAR!!!

I have 25 Teams committed right now, we are limited to 50 teams due to the size of the motel in Amarillo..... so If your down stop by the website or the facebook page

----Scott

1 - 12 of 12 Posts