Impala Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I to correctly assume that the New England area has barely any support for Impalas via car shows, meets, track days, and the likes?

It's awfully quiet 'round these parts ...

·
Super Moderator
18,501 Posts
Am I to correctly assume that the New England area has barely any support for Impalas via car shows, meets, track days, and the likes?

It's awfully quiet 'round these parts ...

zzzzzzzzzzzz.....huh????:giggle:

·
Super Moderator
18,501 Posts
I'm going up to Mass. this weekend with my son, and some friends this Saturday. Its the Good Guys event!

https://www.good-guys.com/events/2013-events

If anyone is interested, let me know! We can meet somewhere and head up together!

Reactions: ChvyMan06

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm going up to Mass. this weekend with my son, and some friends this Saturday. Its the Good Guys event!

https://www.good-guys.com/events/2013-events

If anyone is interested, let me know! We can meet somewhere and head up together!
I think it may be time to go get a car wash and clean, and register for the "All-American Sunday" event. Would be nice to see how my Impala does on the Autocross.

·
Super Moderator
18,501 Posts
I think it may be time to go get a car wash and clean, and register for the "All-American Sunday" event. Would be nice to see how my Impala does on the Autocross.

ACK!! We are going to the Saturday event. I know we won't make Sunday! That sucks! It does sound like a great weekend thing to do! Maybe I'll plan it better next year....

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ACK!! We are going to the Saturday event. I know we won't make Sunday! That sucks! It does sound like a great weekend thing to do! Maybe I'll plan it better next year....

It's alright. I was too late to register for the All-American Sunday, so more then likely Ann and I will just go to see the cars on Saturday. Still have to do a little convincing to her because it's about a two hour drive.

·
Super Moderator
18,501 Posts
It's alright. I was too late to register for the All-American Sunday, so more then likely Ann and I will just go to see the cars on Saturday. Still have to do a little convincing to her because it's about a two hour drive.
We went too. Had a great time...Took too many pics, and cant get them off my camera. But thats another thread.....:lol:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We went too. Had a great time...Took too many pics, and cant get them off my camera. But thats another thread.....:lol:
I showed up on Saturday and couldn't find parking. Literally was told that there were no parking spots left, and I wasn't going to pay an arm and a leg to park at the closest spot. I missed out on this event, but I'm glad to see that maybe there's a bit of interest in New England.

·
Super Moderator
18,501 Posts
I showed up on Saturday and couldn't find parking. Literally was told that there were no parking spots left, and I wasn't going to pay an arm and a leg to park at the closest spot. I missed out on this event, but I'm glad to see that maybe there's a bit of interest in New England.
Holy SH!T! I gotta tell my son that! :cool: Too bad you missed out dude! Next time! Theres thousands of large shows over the summer, so maybe we can get a small group together sometime to go to one....

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Holy SH!T! I gotta tell my son that! :cool: Too bad you missed out dude! Next time! Theres thousands of large shows over the summer, so maybe we can get a small group together sometime to go to one....
Definitely always interested in shows and cruises ...

·
Registered
160 Posts
If your from Newington, Marks Monday night weekly cruise in Granby is usually good.
anywhere from 300-900 cars weekly.

-ALF out...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If your from Newington, Marks Monday night weekly cruise in Granby is usually good.
anywhere from 300-900 cars weekly.

-ALF out...
Definitely will check them out tomorrow then! Thanks for the info!

·
Super Moderator
18,501 Posts
Nick and I may just be there tonight...

·
Papa SSmirf
1,046 Posts
Hey everyone in the NE area! I'm gonna be back in RI for the week of Thanksgiving if anyone in this area is interested in a meet...

The last time I was back home, I wound up showing off Papa SSmirf at a 3rd Gen F-body meet that my brother belongs to. So even though it's not a 3rd Gen F-body, I still show it off when I can.

So is anyone interested in a meet somewhere in RI during the week of Thanksgiving???

·
Super Moderator
18,501 Posts
I'll have to see whats up. Not sure what is going on when, but I know I don't have that week off. And I work certain days that holiday weekend...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts