Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to current conditions with people stiffing us on repairs and such we must do what is needed to stay alive and service our B-body community, That said here is what were doing. ALL NEW GM IMPALA/CAPRICE PARTS will be sold at MY COST. Rather then offer the typical "stimulus discount" others do, lets just do it this way and we both get a deal, I get my money back and someone ends up with new hard to find stuff.

NO, THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO WRONG WHEEL DRIVE. ONLY 91-96 CAPRICE/IMPALA ONLY since that is what we work on and have always stocked hard to find parts for. Yes, I could place this thread somewhere else but time constraints had me post it where visible till I move it later.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We let alot of customers ride because we knew they could not afford it all at once but some high dollar tickets took advantage. Just catching up now.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, help spread the word. Also its best if people are within driving distance as we have too much stuff to list or individually price. But if not, we can work something out.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a 95/6 we just got that was rear ended 2 days ago we are going to take apart soon.. but there is one guy ahead of you.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
didnt know it was ur b day happy late 1!!! angel is the b body pimp !!!!! thanx for the heads up on dicounted shit ...... any corvette dress up kits laying around or flowmasters lol ( just wondering )

·
Registered
47 Posts
Need a driver side door panel for an Impala. Also does this special include aftermarket parts like a K&N Intake System ? Just wondering. Let me know. Thanks.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
didnt know it was ur b day happy late 1!!! angel is the b body pimp !!!!! thanx for the heads up on dicounted shit ...... any corvette dress up kits laying around or flowmasters lol ( just wondering )

Guess I should check my own posts more often.......We actually have one corvette set of covers but I have not seen anything else to go with them. I think we got them for one of the vette's we have here. I will ask whats up with them. As far as flowmasters, we only have one left and its a used 40.

Need a driver side door panel for an Impala. Also does this special include aftermarket parts like a K&N Intake System ? Just wondering. Let me know. Thanks.

This includes what parts I have in stock. As for door panel, everyone needs a driver side door panel. Good luck, I cant keep them around, as soon as I get them people buy them. Many junk yards back east still have some decent ones. If you need a lead or 2 shoot me an email and I will give you some names to follow up on.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
nice i need those covers i think it will look good and prob gonna go w/ the blue collant hoses or the clear ones have u guys seen those and i need to get some more polished stuff so the shiny corvette stuff doesnt look out of place :biggrin:

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Goodyear makes the blue, junk yards have the green 9C1 silicones and another place makes them in any color.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We just made a deal and got ACDelco spark plug wire sets for 94-95 and for 1996 for $113.00 with S/H Included. If you can find it cheaper, show me:biggrin:

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No, we sold the composite set last month. I would be happy to check my dealer sources for price if you want.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Man oh man, wish I'd known. That would be great. Last time I called a dealer on these they couldn't get both sides, but if you can get 'em, I'm interested.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts