Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i would have sent you a PM, but the forum says i need 5 posts. yea im new here.

but i live in the SoCal area (East of Redlands) and wanted to know what kind of work you guys do?

Thanks

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
We specialize in 1994-1996 caprice/impala we refurbish them from top to bottom. So mainly we work on GM but get a decent mix of cars. What are you looking for? We also carry in stock, discontinued/ hard to find GM and vintage car parts....including those for the impala/caprice.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i did some rummaging through the site and found some stuff about the shop in the intro thread...so i did do my homework before asking. jk but still curious about the shop

thanks

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Well....we have a car show to go to in a few minutes. Stop by here tomorrow if you want. The shop will be open till around 4. you can find the address on this site or in a search

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just was curious if you guys do body work? or tune ups? or whatever.

i read u guys work on acquiring parts for impala's. I just went through hell trying to get some tires for my car a few months ago...i kept getting told they were discontinued.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Dealerships from around the US call me for parts.....so chances are I can get parts for you. We have a body shop next to us that does all our body/paint work. He has 4 of our impala's at the moment as we also handle insurance work. Lately body shops that dont know about these cars say they cant get parts and the insurance tries to total them. I find out about it and get them to come here where we can work with the insurance company/body shop and save the car from being totaled over something stupid.

Later.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts