Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys i am new here ,, i just want to change gear oil and the agency said it never changes !! How its possible to not change it at all ? And i read at catalog company they wrote it changes in 75000 km so i am confused what is your advice guys ? Does the company in us change it or what ? Thanks

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hello guys i am new here ,, i just want to change gear oil and the agency said it never changes !! How its possible to not change it at all ? And i read at catalog company they wrote it changes in 75000 km so i am confused what is your advice guys ? Does the company in us change it or what ? Thanks
Why is this in the Impala Reviews section? This where you come to write a review about cars, not ask about gear oil. You're looking for 9th gen forum

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
^ No, I mean drain all that will come out from the drain plug, measure and refill with new/fresh Dexron 6 atf through the dipstick tube.

·
Registered
375 Posts
FYI fellers, the flag of the OP is from the Bahamas! Even though English is the primary language, there are mixes of the queens/England and African influences. So we may have language barrier here?

Pat

1 - 7 of 7 Posts