Impala Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2,526 Posts
View attachment 167053

I have a 2009 lt Was changing the filler neck and the vent piece broke off In the hose I don't know what it's call and what's the best way yo go about doing this

Go to a GM dealer with the car’s VIN and photos of the part. The part’s department employee will be able to look up the necessary part(s) so you can purchase or order them.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts