Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Advanced Auto Parts part number 800-013 Viton Fuel Line O-Rings 4 pack, sizes 5/16" and 3/8" are the wrong part. They are way to small so if you're doing fuel rail or sending unit on a 96 SS, these will not work.

Does anyone actually know what the correct sizes are or do I pick up a large assortment pack and play jigsaw puzzle?

·
That Guy!!
1,424 Posts
Advanced Auto Parts part number 800-013 Viton Fuel Line O-Rings 4 pack, sizes 5/16" and 3/8" are the wrong part. They are way to small so if you're doing fuel rail or sending unit on a 96 SS, these will not work.

Does anyone actually know what the correct sizes are or do I pick up a large assortment pack and play jigsaw puzzle?

You can do like I did on a Honda, take the old one out and go match it up. They usually have drawers of singles in the back.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gonna pick up 2 assortment packs (SAE and METRIC - each kit is 380 pcs for $8) from Harbor Freight since I threw the broken one away.

·
That Guy!!
1,424 Posts
Ahh ok, then remember what I said for the future then. I was fixing a coolant leak when I came across an oil leak from the distributor on my squadron mates wifes Honda. He was deployed, so I fixed the car for them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts