Impala Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Papa SSmirf
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states, I am cleaning house of what 8th Gen and LS4 parts I have left. I traded Papa SSmirf in on a new ride, and need to sell the stuff I have left. Help a brother out please!!!

I have the following parts available:
*K&N filter, replacement/spare for the K&N 5.3L LS4 V8 intake kit. Will come cleaned and re-oiled, ready to install. $30
*Chrome fog lights bezel trim. Will.come.with new 3M tape to install - $20
*9C1 police package front brake cooling ducts - $25
*Pioneer 6.5" speakers, mounted in Hummer H3 brackets for installing in the front doors on 8th gen Impalas. Also comes with wiring adaptors for plug and play use - $40
*Pioneer 6x9's, also perfectly good, coming with wiring adaptors for plug and play use - $40
*Radio wiring harness, retains factory chimes but disables OnStar. Also comes with PAC SWI-PS steering wheel interface controls to keep and use your factory steering wheel controls and antenna adaptor - $25
*Double DIN radio mount for aftermarket deck - $20
**Will sell everything for the radio as an entire, complete kit for $125!!!
*5.3L LS4 engine cover, painted Laser Blue Metallic to match the car - $50
*Custom made a-pillar gauge pod custom made by a guy named Erick Carter ( the guy with a white 8th gen 11 second turbo'd SS...). Sorry, but the dual Aeroforce Interceptor gauges in the pod in the pic are NOT for sale, and will NOT be coming with the pillar pod!!! - $200
*Black Spyder LED tail lights AND black Spec-D headlights: tails are in great shape, headlihts are not perfect (clear coat peeling, tiny hairline fractures inside the lenses...), but are 100% functional. - $300 for both headlight AND tail lights as a complete set, or $125 per individual set.
*Mike Norris Motorsports catch can, blue, comes with fittings and mounting bracket. No hoses. - $50
*TEP HPS-1 Stage 1 Performance Built 4T65E-HD LS4 transmisson. Comes with reman torque converter AND TruCool Max 1 stand alone transmission cooler. All are new, freshly built and ready to install. $2300, PICK-UP ONLY in the Albany, NY area.

All items except the transmission are ship-able. Please PM me with your shipping address for a price quote and to arrange payment. First come, first served.

Attachments

·
Papa SSmirf
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As of right now, deals pending for the following:
*STB's and brake ducts
*Engine Cover
*Throttle Controller

·
Makes your VISION, stop & stare
3,934 Posts
GLWS nice amd cheap goodies. I wish you didnt let the impala go after the part out. I need that damn coned nut for the negative battery terminal.

·
Super Moderator
10,911 Posts
GLWS nice amd cheap goodies. I wish you didnt let the impala go after the part out. I need that damn coned nut for the negative battery terminal.
Go to Pick and Pull or a You Pick auto wrecker and get that damned coned nut from there................................... free ! ! ! ! !!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Will you consider $40 shipped for the Hummer speaker brackets and speakers? My zip code is 65536.

·
Papa SSmirf
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If the catch can and cone filter is still available, i might consider on next pay period.
Yep, still available. Hit me up when you're ready. Your the first one to inquire about them, so your safe.

·
Papa SSmirf
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And an update:
*Throttle controller - SOLD
*Strut Tower Braces - SOLD
*A-pillar gauge pod - SOLD

Deals pending on:
*Headlights
*Tail lights
*TEP stage 1 transmission & stand alone cooler

·
Registered
38 Posts
Is that every thing required for a aftermarket head unit install If so I may be interested

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

·
Papa SSmirf
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is that every thing required for a aftermarket head unit install If so I may be interested

Yes. Everything for a basic and the 6-speaker system (2 tweets in the a-pillars, 2 6.5's in the doors, and 2 6x9's in the rear deck...), except the new head unit. The steering wheel interface is good for a Sony or Pioneer deck. If you plan on using something else, you will need a different interface.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yes. Everything for a basic and the 6-speaker system (2 tweets in the a-pillars, 2 6.5's in the doors, and 2 6x9's in the rear deck...), except the new head unit. The steering wheel interface is good for a Sony or Pioneer deck. If you plan on using something else, you will need a different interface.
How much would you like for it ?

·
Papa SSmirf
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tail lights SOLD!!! Thanks ImpalaGod!!!

Engine cover SOLD!!!

·
Papa SSmirf
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bump and update:

As of right now, the only things I have left are as follows:

*2007 Impala & Monte Carlo factory service manual set. In good shape, not dirty/beat up/pages missing. $300

*The COMPLETE aftermarket radio install kit, minus the new deck. See details in initial listing. $100 takes it all

*'06-'13 Impala front brake cooler ducts, from the 9C1 police package cars. $25

*TEP HPS1 Stage 1Performance built 4T65E-HD transmission for LS4 applications. Comes with reman torque converter AND a brand new, still in the box stand alone transmission cooler. Trans is freshly built, never been installed, ready to swap. Looking to recover the initial cost for the trans & cooler just to move it out. $2300, PICK-UP ONLY from the Albany, NY area.

*LS4 throttle body. Stock, bought as a spare to initially have ported by VMAX. $50

ALL PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING, PM me with your shipping info for a price quote and total.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts