Impala Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Don't do it. It's a nice family sedan, not a rice mobile.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't do it. It's a nice family sedan, not a rice mobile.
Thanks for the suggestion but any ideas as to led lights that actually work and if so how were they installed and wired? I tried Morimoto leds and the installer couldn't make them work plus the resistors wouldn't fit within the twist off covers so I returned all for a refund. OEM are cr_p plus have very limited peripheral lighting for making turns. I'm hoping that someone here has solved this. Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I have the 2 stroke 2.0 Morimoto LED bulbs in my projector headlights. I had to install the anti flicker harness and I put a hole in the cap to have the anti flicker harness outside. I didn't try at the time but it probably would have fit inside the cap. They have been going strong for over 3 years now and no problems.
I agree the stock halogen bulbs were poo and the Morimotos are a little better but still leave something to be desired. I have the Morimoto 2 Stroke 3.0s in my truck and I like those even better.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Thanks for the suggestion but any ideas as to led lights that actually work and if so how were they installed and wired? I tried Morimoto leds and the installer couldn't make them work plus the resistors wouldn't fit within the twist off covers so I returned all for a refund. OEM are cr_p plus have very limited peripheral lighting for making turns. I'm hoping that someone here has solved this. Thanks again.
I did this to my car;

For my headlights I installed Motimoto HID lights.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts