Impala Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All The first picture is from day one. I purchased the impala 12/9/12. I painted all of the trim with Krylon fusion paint. I also purchased a set of 18 inch american racing rims which are currently installed. The impala came with the rain guards :eek:k3: Future plans include Leather seats, center console, tinted windows, ss spoiler, slp or indy grille, tail light covers, impala plate filler and impala door emblems.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, great transformation! More pics with those ARs?
Thanks for the compliment :beer: No more pictures of the rims at the moment, I need to polish them up real good with that mothers ball . Once I get that done I will be sure to include new pictures !

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
welcome looks good

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
Looks great! I personally would stay away from the tail-light covers as they are WAY overpriced. I would either tint them or buy these: Custom Impala Applications

Reactions: SCOTTYINWV

·
The F*** Killer
1,592 Posts
Looks awesome! The only thing I want to add is that you should had painted the rocker panels/side skirts.

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
Looks awesome! The only thing I want to add is that you should had painted the rocker panels/side skirts.
I double this.

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
^^ Just noticed that. Hmm when did gm start using trim black on the skirts (what year)?

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
They didn't. Ls models came with body colored, base with gray plastic

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
They didn't. Ls models came with body colored, base with gray plastic
Wow I did not know that. I wonder why they did that? Save money perhaps?

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
looks good!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Car looks exponentially better with the new rims!! Definitely paint the lower trim pieces... She looks to be in great shape.

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
Because there has to be differentiation between trims.
I thought that is why the spoiler is missing as is the LS badge :giggle:

Anywho thanks Don that makes sense I was just being sarcastic :eek:k3:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts