Impala Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup, I'm eric. Drive a 2000 Impala LS.. picked it up last july , threw new front, rear bumpers on, new fogs, grille, and called it a day (for now)

keep it washed 2-3X weekly, sometimes more (when there's dust on it, it's time to wash for me. I'm fussy.)

Here's some shots of the day before I bought the car.. and some more recent shots.

BEFORES:

Bought a new front bumper shell on eBay, two days later, I backed into a pole in a very very small parking lot.. Caught the corner of the bumper and it bent the quarter...also trashed the bumper (even more) .. I guess everyone makes mistakes :/

^ Who the FUCK puts a pole in the damn middle of a lot?!!??

And some recents.. :)

It's stock pretty much..

Just a gutted airbox, K&N, magnaflow resonator..

Soon to have a magnaflow catalytic convertor, magnaflow mufflers, cool air intake with a proper metal heat shield, or plexi painted black, i haven't decided yet.. u-bend delete also. Maybe even headers in the long run if I keep the car.

Thanks for looking and I am sure I'll enjoy posting among you guys.. I'm a member over at the NAIOA also

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yes I am ssray on that forum. You may remember my mass. plate#777nn0 I saw you on there also 04 Detroit Ls I remember that burnout picture at the strip. You got some serious mods going on in that car. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
358 Posts
hey welcome to the site im really new also but its a bad ass forum.i also remembered your cars from NAIOA i did not know that rayss was from mass what town or city are you from if you dont mind me asking im also a masshole.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey whats up Thats a sharp car you have. I am from Andover MA. I was a bit suprised to see the mass plate on your car. Where are you from.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts