Impala Forums banner

81 - 82 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
LOL I don't visit Honda forums. I was simply stating our forum needs to be faster. Although, I will admit I owned 3 of them over the years, a Prelude and two CRXsi. I liked the Prelude but the rotors were so small they never lasted very long. Almost killed myself in that car due to brake fade and a very large oak tree - got lucky that day. The 86 si was plenty fun to drive but made from a lot of plastic, and the front fenders started cracking where the bolts held them on. That car looked like a pc of crap but stock, it could stick with a stock 3rd or 4th gen Mustang GT up to 80MPH and only be a half-car length behind. It was slightly faster if the Stang's driver lost a little traction on the launch, which happened a lot. My favorite was the 91 CRXsi. IDC what anyone says, that car was pure fun to drive and the cargo area was made for slamming full of speakers. I had a 10 speaker (4-12's, 4-6x9's, 2-51/4's) 4 amp system in that car, which is why I'm going deaf today :( Every time my GF starts running her mouth I miss that car even more... But, I grew out of all that. Then along comes my brother with the SS and my friends think I'm having a mid-life crisis. lol

·
Super Moderator
18,407 Posts
Tsk, Tsk.......

:nono:

81 - 82 of 82 Posts