Impala Forums banner

41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,430 Posts
I used to drive a Renault as a company car. A Laguna - probably unknown to you since its never been sold in US but:

EVERYTHING on that flipping car came loose! I was driving and got the shifter stick in my hand. Closed the door and the inside of the door fell into the car.

And the electrical... halleluja! The best part was that this model was the "luxury" version that spoke to you.
Yeah, all it did was complain that "door not closed, left front headlight out of order, please close trunk, warning low fuel".
A collegaue of mine after a quick McD lunch accidently threw the key card(NO normal key . some kind of credit card lookalike plastic card instead) to start the car in the trash. We had to have a poor guy from McD go through the garbage to find it. I thought it could´ve just stayed there. POS - car! Though it was very comfy and quiet. I heard that the following models had seriously upgraded quality control - but damage already done.
Still I think it was and still is one of the best selling cars in France - they are very patriotic in France

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
:lol: Solid reference.

Although lets face it, we all have our moments. If we all thought we knew absolutley everything then this forum would be full of RAGHEADS LIKE ME! :angel9:
I pity the forum that is full of "cough" RAGHEADS (AKA: DONMATEO,04DETROITLS,WANDERSON75) "cough"

It would be funny!

You are right in the fact that nobody knows everything. Ever head that saying: the more you know, the less you know. Because you become so focused on one specialized tangent that you fail you see the big picture. You basically have blinders on like a horse.

That's what makes these forums great. We can all share ideas and pass along or sponge up knowledge.
I think you mean ass kissers like you.
Hmmm...I smell something that reminds me of DONMATEO...with a tinge of MAN CREAM...

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
No, If I were a know it all I would be here 24/7 showing how much I think I know everything.....which I dont and never said I did. I really dont give a damn what anyone thinks of me. If someone needs help and I catch it, im gonna help them.

·
Premium Member
2,430 Posts
^ Agree, or forbidden to post. 800 would be a good max width

·
Every 2nd Matters
5,455 Posts
Nothing about the Forum, but I gotta vent. I am simply trying to find a Friggen Hockey Puck for my Intake Elbow. Apparently these are impossible to come by in Central California. DAMN IT!!!

·
Premium Member
2,430 Posts
^ What they sad! Its that guy... Cant remember his name, only how his avatar looked...
If I see him Ill send you a PM! :)

·
Every 2nd Matters
5,455 Posts
I found one. Had to pay $6.00 for it. I scrubbed the Sharks logo off of it and rattle canned it flat black.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I found one. Had to pay $6.00 for it. I scrubbed the Sharks logo off of it and rattle canned it flat black.
You should do this to any hockey puck with a Sharks logo on it.

You should also spray any jersey you see with this logo on it. Regardless if it is being worn or not.

41 - 60 of 82 Posts