Impala Forums banner

21 - 40 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,430 Posts
Hahaha! Okay, Ill be careful! Anyway, would be fun to meet some ppl around. Need to practice SPEAKING english aswell. Only spanish here and bad bad english... :(

So NRA can set us up with some fun afternoon events? :poke: :wink:

·
Premium Member
2,430 Posts
We can drive by a home depot with a pick up truck.......then when its full we can lock the passengers in the back and drive over to the green and white buses:)
If there werent any demand for them I guess they wouldnt be there... :wink:

I could write so much about these issues, but I wont. Its like trying to raise the waterlevel of the pacific by pissing in it. It wont do any good.

Before you drop them off at the buses, check who´s driving it.

·
Premium Member
2,430 Posts
^ Sometimes the forum lags and we write at the same time. Happened many times to me too. :(

·
Registered
76 Posts
Don knows great things come in bears. :giggle:

·
Premium Member
2,430 Posts
< Still thinking of opening up that gay-store here. Its in the right time. Gay marriage just became legal down here! Its a big thing! You´re all welcome! ;)

·
Registered
741 Posts
Don wins dumbest/funniest post award everytime.
Example:
DON: What are these on my wheels?
US: WEIGHTS for balance.
DON: Since when do wheels have weights?

HA HA. I ain't mad at cha. It's all good! But you say some funny ish sometimes.:giggle:

·
Registered
741 Posts
I pity the forum that is full of "cough" RAGHEADS (AKA: DONMATEO,04DETROITLS,WANDERSON75) "cough"

It would be funny!

You are right in the fact that nobody knows everything. Ever head that saying: the more you know, the less you know. Because you become so focused on one specialized tangent that you fail you see the big picture. You basically have blinders on like a horse.

That's what makes these forums great. We can all share ideas and pass along or sponge up knowledge.

21 - 40 of 83 Posts