Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have a suggestion about how to make the forum a better place and or need to bitch about someone here, post it here. All posts are subject to my Nazi like ruling and the poster will be responsible for all actions taken against said posting if its found to be posted on a bad day. A bad day can be any day from Monday all the way to Sunday with the express exception of leap year.

HAHAHAHAHA, post away.

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
Uhhhh....I wanna suggest yearly voting for mods but only for voters can be 100 posts or more or 6 months member.

Also a sexual harassment complaint against Angel.........

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Welcome to the new, more caring monarchy.

·
Premium Member
2,430 Posts
^ Wanted to start his own thread... :giggle:

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
No one ever said anything about caring. If you think about it, this whole thread is meant to be a joke. Lighten up people, its all for fun.
You're being too sensitive. I knew you were joking when you made this thread. They know we don't really care about their complaints.:lol:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
After reading through this thread, I have only one suggestion.

As a forum user, I really appreciate the fact that all of the Mods have an excellent understanding of these cars; their malfunctions, fix procedures, parts needed, modifications... EVERYTHING. Going forward in the future, it would make no sense to deviate from this standard. (Not that I expected that to be the case)

Thank you to all the mods who continually provide abundant MEANINGFUL posts for the greater good of the forum and its users.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its all good fun here. If this were any other forum it might be less fun. I say that as I was part of several other forums before staying here exclusively. Yes, we joke here and mess around, sometimes too much. At the same time, we also provide people with answers even if the question has been asked 200 times and they dont bother reading first.

The forum was not exactly the nicest or smoothest when most of us mods started here, after years of work and weeding out the problematic users we have made this place a home to many and will continue to do so.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
......While im out and about checking the internet and answering emails a thought came to me......why not have the "dumbest post" award daily. Find us the strangest,dumbest,funniest post you can from this forum or any other and lets have some fun with it.

·
Premium Member
2,430 Posts
" Pasta with alot of ketchup" :giggle:

·
Premium Member
2,430 Posts
If they cant find the other tens of thousands of illegal immigrants I doubt they would spend any energy on me... Oh, and Im in MEXICO! :idea:

But Iill come visit soon, dont worry! Will be touristing your lovely country soon. Where exactly are you located? :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,430 Posts
Found you! :) All good reviews on your shop!:eek:k3:

Planning on visiting SF someday, might stop by to say hello! :beer:

1 - 20 of 83 Posts