Impala Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about changin up the logo up at the top of the page. It has the newer Impala but how about adding a picture of the other gen's in there?

·
Super Moderator
7,058 Posts
I like the idea, I will see what Richard thinks about it. Thank you for the suggestion.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I was already thinking about redesigning the top header to represent most generations of the Impala. I was also thinking about making custom button set for the site as well. Heres some that I made for calibersrt4.net

·
Registered
729 Posts
Another thing: Does anyone know any good sites with pictures/galleries of where I can find lots of pictures of Impalas of all years? I know of cardomain.com any others? I'm mainly looking for pictures of red and black impalas to match the sites color scheme.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
On photobucket I know you can search for Images of whatever your looking for and they have a bunch of Impala pictures from probably each gen. Just a thought.

·
Registered
729 Posts
the ultimate source for b-body pictures:

www.cusstom.com

dont forget to check out the "hotSShots" pages. ;)
Thanks for the tip, lots of good pics. Flickr was also a good site for pictures. I'm very picky when picking them out, I like working with high res images, plus those that require less photoshopping to remove glare and reflections. The 6th gen impalas are going to be the hardest to do, black and grey cars have lots of reflections on them, especially when outside, which will be a pain to chop out.

Also good 70-85 Impala pics are hard to come by.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts