Impala Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 622 Posts

·
aka IMPALER
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been on in awhile so I'll try and bring everyone up to date with some bad cell pics lol

1. Replaced neon tube in trunk with blue led strip
2. Removed cats
3. Removed wheel well trim and lowered the car even more, and added the super sport decal
4. bought a set of 91 caprice tails and had them professionally painted with see through candy black paint
5. Bought and installed a set of clear euro style headlights
6. Best girlfriend in the world bought me a new dark blue Chevy emblem for my front grille

That's it for now, i've got a few more upgrades on their way to my house as i'm posting this, can't wait to keep going! All thoughts and opinions are welcome

Attachments

·
aka IMPALER
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, i'm trying to upgrade everything that needs to be beefed up for the track, going to take her out on road courses next season. I had some very successful auto x's, smashing an ls1 Camaro and multiple c4 and c5 vettes. But i've been too worried about over heating issues on a road course setting for this year

·
aka IMPALER
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Have a few more recent updates. Blacked out the trim around the windows with plasti dip and gloss painted the rear emblem to make it a little more unique. Now i'm looking into new tires, winter is approaching fast (ice on roof in third picture) and i'm gonna need grip!

If you guys want faster updates, feel free to follow me on instagram at ekm1190.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
I love your car.......

·
The F*** Killer
1,592 Posts
Dopeness!

·
Super Moderator
18,454 Posts
~JEALOUS~ LOVE the way she sits. Looks great!

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Way nicer than any SS I've seen around here.

·
aka IMPALER
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 622 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.