Impala Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the other day, this fat white guy in a wife beater pulls next to me in his 90s beat to hell Ranger. The exhaust was prolly worth more than the truck. :bang: Anyway, so he starts messin with me, so I start accelerating (Doing like 2 over the speed limit lol) then he lays it down and I can hear the damn truck red lining, my foot's 1/4 down on the pedal.......So at the next light I went 1/2 down on the pedal, maybe 2500 RPM and smoke him, weave through a couple cars and in 30 secs. I lose him. Keep in mind I'm doing 40 in a 35........Anyway, kinda funny, thought I'd give some LOLs. :beer:

·
The Unscrupulous Lt. Colonel
1,077 Posts
He had to have been drunk!:beer: I believe you did the right thing Don by keeping it simple with that idiot. Im fairly certain the torque end of your LS did most of the work. Nicely done, DON!!!

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, I hope so, KANE, because he had his wife or GF with him. He was trying so hard it made me laugh out loud. And thanks!

·
The Unscrupulous Lt. Colonel
1,077 Posts
You know your race reminds me of the one I posted a few months ago with the Mitsubishi with dude and his girlfriend. Its never all that funny when you are getting your ass beat!:lol::biggrin::giggle:

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, losing ain't fun. I'd rather have some drunk dude like I did than lose to some Dbag. lol

·
aka IMPALER
3,174 Posts
No offense to those on here who do this... but people who are in trucks and try to race cars like ours are idiots... I love messing with dodge ram owners, because 90% of the time they're equipped with louder than life str8 pipes, mudding tires, and a lift kit which equals to no acceleration at all. What you did to that ranger is what i do all the time out of pure fun, but every once in awhile i gotta slam on it to show those idiots what real rides can do :eek:k3:

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Agree, but beware of tuned diesels and GMs 6.2 Truck engine. They will shock you, and maybe even school you depending on your car.

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
I had a standard Diablo tune on my Escalade. Without it, it was still pretty darn fast and could hit 60 in about 6.5. 403 HP stock is still impressive. With it (Diablo) , even better, plus no top end limiter. Plus, with AWD, I had great launches. Just hammer it down and GO.

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
I think it was the AWD that was helping the most.....I love AWD, I wish it was used more, Audi does it, Lambo does it...why not everyone else??

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
I love doing it to. Pulling next to some redneck with a lifted dodge and all his friends with the windows jamming (sorry if it offends anyone) gay ass country music and they all start laughing at my car. So I smoke them. and next red light they all ask the same thing. what you got in that boy?! Real power my friend.

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
And I lyk to drop it into second and just stay even with them so they think their doin good. Then just floor it past them and watch their face.

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
your poor transmission! It must be singing in 2nd!

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
It's actually holding up really good. though I figure it won't be to long And ill need a new one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts