Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will be parting ways with my 2014 Impala Limited soon, so it is time to sell the OEM Factory Service Manual 3 Volume Set I have. This is the paper manual set, not some PDF on a bootleg disc or flashdrive which may or may not work on your computer (been there, done that) and/or is impossible to search. I purchased these BRAND NEW from the publisher when I got my Impala. To clarify, this is NOT some generic Haynes or Clymer manual, this is the same exact manual set the Chevy dealership would use when repairing a 2014 Impala Limited. Covers all trim levels and every major system, accessory, etc. Each volume is about the thickness of a phone book. I suspect the information in these is probably the same for model years 2015 and 2016, but don't hold me to that.

Condition: Literally can't tell these from new. I am super fastidious about my things and shop manuals are no exception. These manuals have never seen use in a dealership or shop - they have always been privately owned by me. I do not loan my tools, nor do I loan my manuals. I never take my manuals into the garage; I never handle them with greasy hands. There are no rips, no tears, no missing pages, no pen markings, no stains, no musty/weird smells - you get the idea.

My price is $350 shipped via media mail to most of the continental US (Alaska and Hawaii buyers - we need to talk about shipping costs). To compare, the price from Helm is $400 + TAX + SHIPPING. Lowest price on Ebay right now is $461 shipped. FYI - Prices never get cheaper from Helm and they seem to not stock stuff as much nor as long as they used to. It seems like they have been discontinuing manuals sooner than previously.

Payment accepted via Paypal friends and family or cashier's check/USPS money order via snail mail. I am old and crotchety: I do not do Zell or Venmo.

Message me through this forum. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Not a bad deal for someone that's looking for a set.

WTH is Zell or Venmo

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
And what's "media mail"? Nevermind. Googled and learned something tonight. Very interested, but a lot of $ for me around the holidays. I'm also old (72) and crotchety and also tight, lol!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good to know I have done a good deed and enlightened some about the concepts of 'media mail,' Venmo,' and 'Zell.'

1 - 4 of 4 Posts