Impala Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Cucky
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hate to make yet another thread cuz it seems like that's all ive been doing lately but I need some help guys. I have HID's in my fog lights, they worked for a good week and then all that snow came, well I was driving down a road with deep snow and after I drove down it I realized one of my fog lights stopped working. then I went to go fix it today and now neither work and its blowing fuses. any ideas on what I should do or what it could be? haven't got them to turn on since the one went out. :dunno::gaah:

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
are you running a relay harness?

·
Cucky
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not yet. Waiting for it to come. But the wires still work cuz I put in halogens and they were fine. Just the hids wont work

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Are you getting power out of the balasts to the bulbs?

·
Cucky
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah I guess I'm gonna have to swap them and see if that works. The ballasts are brand new so hoping they're not messed up. Ughhhhhh. But I don't know if the bulbs are getting power from the ballast. It is blowing fuses so id assume so?

·
DallaSS 214
1,016 Posts
i swapped the fuse on mine from 10 to 30 and then made sure all the wires are plugged in tight, my driver side would go off sometimes and i saw that one of the cords was loose so i put electrical tape and fixed it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts