Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am looking at getting some exhaust work done on my 2013 Chevrolet Impala 3.6L I am looking at getting flowmaster or magnaflow mufflers what brand would you recommend and are the magnaflow mufflers really quite

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'd recomend flowmasters, if your looking for deeper tone. Thats what i'd choose I don't have flowmasters, yet my friends who have impalas recomended to get flowmasters, mines a 3.5l v6 and its straight piped. It is deep and loud.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And would you suggest just changing the mufflers out or getting new piping where they make it smaller where it y's and do 2.5" in that section also to match the factory size piping upfront

·
Registered
4 Posts
And would you suggest just changing the mufflers out or getting new piping where they make it smaller where it y's and do 2.5" in that section also to match the factory size piping upfront
Id say get go with flowmasters and convert it to 2.50 inch for now id say dont cut the resonators out and cut the oem muffler out and switch it with a flowmaster (of your choice). And get a exhaust tip for it to. I recomend the Pro Elite edition blast pipe exhaust tip it sounds good. If you want to get adventurous you could get rid of the resonator replace it with a 18 in 2.50 pipe and have it run into a flowmaster and then a exhqust tip.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts