Impala Forums banner

Floor mats

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  xxxxxxxxxImpala08SS 
#1 ·
So my car didn't have the rear mats when I bought them. My front ones are still very nice and I didn't wanna buy a whole set to get the rears. I found a guy who makes OEM style mats and custom ones. I decided to go with the 22oz original material and a 1 piece rear mat with Impala logo. But got it today and here it is.

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
that is amazing! I know that you posted the email, but is there a website? I want to make sure that I go to the correct site. I am all over this.

#6 ·
Ahh actually I tried googling the email and couldnt find a site attached to it, then I looked up the address on the ups label, because the invoice didn't have a website, and the street view popped up as someones house ha. As far as I can tell from where I got the email address/info its a guy doing this out of his house! But the mat came and it is oem quality or better! Shoot em an email and there is usually a response same/next day.

#7 ·
Not a bad price at all but, I would love to see a "full" rubber mat. Then I would be all over it. I do not use carpet floor mats not even in the summer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.