Impala Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone! First Chevy I have ever owned. Happy to be here.

I now own a 2012 Impala, LTZ trim. I got her used from a dealer. She has 87k, but she also was meticulously taken care of and I got a pretty good deal on her. She's a Crystal Red Tint. So I've named her the Love Boat.

She'll be used for a daily commute of ~60 miles a day for the next couple months, so I need to make sure I keep her in great shape.

Again, I am happy to be a part of the community. And I look forward to learning more about my car. Here she is:

https://imgur.com/a/MWfWlKr

·
Super Moderator
18,404 Posts
Welcome! :beer: nI got my black LT but was going to look at a Red Tintcoat LTZ but it was much farther from me.

Love the red, maybe I shoulda.....

Git me some more pics!!!:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MORE PICS AS REQUESTED!!

https://imgur.com/gallery/u2wgqyQ

I am about two weeks into owning this car, and I ABSOLUTELY love it!! And no, I didn't pay what the dealer was asking lol!!

I had to get over my first couple rock chips :( but I am trying to stay on top of keeping her in tip-top shape.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
excellent choice. i've always thought that combo of rims/grills in the 8th gens were perfect. the color looks great as well. any mods in the future?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
excellent choice. i've always thought that combo of rims/grills in the 8th gens were perfect. the color looks great as well. any mods in the future?

I couldn't agree more. The more 8th gens I see, the more happy I am with the combo I found.

The Imp was supposed to stay completely stock as a daily alongside my weekend car (big turbo Audi). But man, I'd love to snag a Trifecta tune and some exhaust for that OEM+ feel. It's so tempting.

·
Super Moderator
18,404 Posts
Downright GAWgeous! Makes me wish I had driven the extra miles for the red LTZ.......

But I like my black 'Pala....

·
Super Moderator
10,555 Posts
Nice ride , love the red , almost the same as my interior coloUr :beer:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hello everyone! First Chevy I have ever owned. Happy to be here.

I now own a 2012 Impala, LTZ trim. I got her used from a dealer. She has 87k, but she also was meticulously taken care of and I got a pretty good deal on her. She's a Crystal Red Tint. So I've named her the Love Boat.

She'll be used for a daily commute of ~60 miles a day for the next couple months, so I need to make sure I keep her in great shape.

Again, I am happy to be a part of the community. And I look forward to learning more about my car. Here she is:

https://imgur.com/a/MWfWlKr
I was very happy with my 2012 LTZ, too bad it is gone. I did put gold pin stripes down the sides to tie the gold bowties together and in the sun that gold and Crystal Red POPPED! Tinted the windows too.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts