Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided I would join in. Had my Impala for about a month and a half. Starting to mess around. Never really was a fan until I bought it. Im a mustang guy. Had a 96. But I couldn't pass on the deal for this Impala and I love it. Hopefully I can get some feedbacknon some questions. I'm not the best car guy but I love them. Here's my 2009 LS when I bought it and after I got it tinted. Next I'm working on wheels and tires
IMG_20200610_174215508_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200703_165036979_HDR.jpg

·
Registered
22 Posts
Oh nice!!! What percent tint you got? Im planning on doing tint next. And yours looks just right.

·
Super Moderator
18,501 Posts
Welcome! Nice car! Maybe moar pics?

Reactions: Robmessy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh nice!!! What percent tint you got? Im planning on doing tint next. And yours looks just right.
To be honest I'm not sure of the percent. They guy who did it told me he only has one type of tint. I'm extremely happy how it came out. If I had to guess I would say 25% but I'm not sure at all. Its really good quality tint. I wish I could give you an answer on this

·
Registered
53 Posts
Decided I would join in. Had my Impala for about a month and a half. Starting to mess around. Never really was a fan until I bought it. Im a mustang guy. Had a 96. But I couldn't pass on the deal for this Impala and I love it. Hopefully I can get some feedbacknon some questions. I'm not the best car guy but I love them. Here's my 2009 LS when I bought it and after I got it tinted. Next I'm working on wheels and tires View attachment 163135 View attachment 163136
Welcome! Good looking ride!

·
Registered
22 Posts
To be honest I'm not sure of the percent. They guy who did it told me he only has one type of tint. I'm extremely happy how it came out. If I had to guess I would say 25% but I'm not sure at all. Its really good quality tint. I wish I could give you an answer on this
I decided i will go with 27% since thats whats legal in sc. Would hate to get tint and then get a ticket to get my tint replaced. 😂 that would be my luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts