Impala Forums banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Just bought my wife a 2016 Acadia Denali and it comes stock with factory HID headlights. I am pretty sure that the foglights are H11 boring halogens. I am picking up the Acadia on November 9th and when I confirm the fog lamp bulb size, I am going to order the BPS perfect fits for it, just so the front end can match.

Another friend of mine was asking me about LED bulb replacements yesterday and I told him about the BPS bulbs and he is going to order lows, hi's and fogs for his 2015 Dodge Ram 2500. He needs to confirm what size bulbs he has in there now as there are several options. Told him it was better to pull them and check rather than guess and order the wrong stuff. He was sold after I told him my experience and showed him the website.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Besides the extra lighting output it makes the front of the car look so much better..
I upgraded to the LED fog lights and cosmetically they look great. The performance is okay. Running with the headlights on I don't see a big difference. Its when only the fog lights are on that I notice the improved output.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
I'm ordering the fogs for the Acadia next week. I just tinted the windows on it for $220, so fogs, back up and license plate LEDs will hopefully be next weekend.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Just got done installing the BPS fog lights and Sylvania LED license plate and reverse lights on the Acadia. It looks so much better now. The BPS H11s fit perfectly in the housings and there is no noise or interference from them.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts